The wearable hot-and-cold pack of your vulva’s dreams! Enjoy instant, discreet vulva relief from pain, inflammation, cramps, or discomfort. Includes three reusable beech tree sleeves, so you can wash and wear them over and over.
Why You’ll Love It:
- Choose between 20 minutes of soothing warmth or refreshing cool. Each pack works both ways!
- Use HEAT to calm swelling, promote relaxation, ease sore tight muscles, and dull cyst pain and pressure.
- Use COLD to ease inflammation, bruising, relax muscle spasms, temporarily numb pain, and too cool off!
- Made by a vulva owner with you in mind.
Why You’ll Use It:
- When your doctor says, “you should really chill out!”
- To reduce chafing, itching, or irritation on-the-fly (and beneath-your-fly).
- Perfect for new moms, fitness junkies, post-play, PMS, hormonal dryness, and everything in between.
- Fun Fact: Every time you put on a face mask, your vulva feels left out. It doesn't have to be that way.
Want more sleeves? Click Here
Want to learn how to use it? Click Here
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- California Prop 65 compliant
- Imported & Made in the USA
- Size: Narrowest End: 2.5" x Length: 11" x Widest End: 3"
- Includes (3) reusable sleeves
- Eligible for FSA/HSA reimbursement
- Free of BPA, BPS, rubber, lead, latex, and phthalates
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I sadly suffer from vulvodynia and it often presents itself in the form of intense itch and burning. These private packs really help relief some of the swelling and the itchiness that occurs.
Hot & Cold Vulva Personal Pads
I am very pleased with Private Packs! I specifically like that the ice pack isn't all one block of ice. I like that there is a back and front section that moves to fit your body. I also like the way there are different "pockets" of ice. The only drawback is that the ice melts very quickly.
Product fits area well and pack cover is soft and gentle on your private parts. Highly recommend. Also purchased extra covers to avoid rush to wash used ones. Covers are easy to hand wash and dry. Plan on using them post long bike rides when I am riding again.
Ever since having my son I have been having horrible pelvic pain especially after being intimate but these have helped me have some relief. I highly recommend all women try this for any women's health issue.