The wearable hot-and-cold pack of your vulva’s dreams! Enjoy instant, discreet vulva relief from pain, inflammation, cramps, or discomfort. Includes three reusable beech tree sleeves, so you can wash and wear them over and over.
Why You’ll Love It:
- Choose between 20 minutes of soothing warmth or refreshing cool. Each pack works both ways!
- Use HEAT to calm swelling, promote relaxation, ease sore tight muscles, and dull cyst pain and pressure.
- Use COLD to ease inflammation, bruising, relax muscle spasms, temporarily numb pain, and too cool off!
- Made by a vulva owner with you in mind.
Why You’ll Use It:
- When your doctor says, “you should really chill out!”
- To reduce chafing, itching, or irritation on-the-fly (and beneath-your-fly).
- Perfect for new moms, fitness junkies, post-play, PMS, hormonal dryness, and everything in between.
- Fun Fact: Every time you put on a face mask, your vulva feels left out. It doesn't have to be that way.
Want more sleeves? Click Here
Want to learn how to use it? Click Here
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- California Prop 65 compliant
- Imported & Made in the USA
- Size: Narrowest End: 2.5" x Length: 11" x Widest End: 3"
- Includes (3) reusable sleeves
- Eligible for FSA/HSA reimbursement
- Free of BPA, BPS, rubber, lead, latex, and phthalates
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I get ovarian cysts fairly regularly and these are so helpful. The size and the grip on the sleeve make them so discreet and able to sit in place while I'm moving around so I can carry on with my regular day to day business. These have been such a game changer for me!
Will use these for period cramps down the road but I initially bought these for postpartum wear. They are sleek/discreet and very well made!! Very happy with my purchase.
These packs make a big difference and are super comfortable. And I LOVE that they're reusable.
I highly recommend this product and it arrived incredibly fast.
these are amazing, and the best gift ever for anyone in your life who is about to give birth!!
Brilliant product. Much better than trying to use a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a towel !